Code of Conduct
AnimeDay is a family-friendly environment and we need your help to keep it that way. As a general policy we do not tolerate any dangerous or disruptive behavior of any sort. Failure to follow the rules and directions of AnimeDay or Hotel could result in your removal.
- NO fighting (fake or real), harassing, physically or verbally threatening, annoying, stalking, heckling, bullying, or offending any person.
- NO offensive clothing, behavior or gesturing in a manner which is likely to provoke a disturbance or incite others.
- NO lewd, sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct.
- NO profanity, obscene gestures or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- NO disturbing the public peace, hotel quests, hotel property, or disobeying hotel rules.
- NO blocking doors, exits or impeding traffic flow at any time including when taking pictures.
- NO children under 12 without parent or guardian.
- NO public inebriation / intoxication or possession or illegal substance, narcotic, marijuana or any other illegal drug.
- NO alcoholic beverages or smoking, except in specifically designated area(s).
- NO weapons including but not limited to: firearms, clubs, knives, or any other object(s) that may place others in immediate apprehension of danger or which may cause danger to others.
- Please have event badge/wristband openly displayed on your person.
- Please show common courtesy, be polite, and respect the personal space, and wishes of others.
- Please observe basic hygiene and be appropriately clothed at all times.
Remember anything illegal outside the show is also illegal inside. By registering or attending this convention, all participants agree to these rules. If your behavior is clearly problematic, we will deal with it as such and reserve the right to remove anyone from the premise.
Help us provide an enjoyable and safe environment for everyone by following the rules, so there are no problems.